(Recipe serves 4 as appetizer)
- 4 large bibb lettuce or large spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into ¼ inch strips
- 1 small jicama, peeled and cut into ¼ inch strips
- 1 bell pepper, cut into ¼ inch strips
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into ¼ inch strips
- 2 TBL lime juice
- Fresh chives
- Black pepper
1) Place a few slices each of the cucumber, mango, jicama and bell pepper on a lettuce leaf.
2) Squeeze some lime over it and add freshly ground black pepper.
3) Roll it up and tie it with a chive, if you wish.
Doesn’t that look appealing?