(This post was written for Diabetes Blog Week)
I feel like I’m talking too much.
Also, I’d like to have some time today to read what others of you have written this week.
So today I offer a wee bullet list of accomplishments from 2013:
- I started Icarus & Daedalus
- I used the dual wave pump setting – twice!
- I met Jessica and authored a piece for A Sweet Life
- I started going to the gym before my family gets up in the morning
- I contacted the Kovler Diabetes Center to join their MODY Registry
The Prompt (suggested by Hillary at Rainie and Me):
We don’t always realize it, but each one of us has come a long way since diabetes first came into our life. Share the greatest accomplishment you’ve made in terms of dealing with your diabetes.